The Children’s Place
Looking for a new PLACE? The Children’s Place at The Streets of Indian Lake is hiring a Full-Time Sales Lead Manager. This position offers a great benefit package and healthy PTO package. Interested?
Inquire by calling 615.264.5630 or apply online at www.childrensplace.com. Make their PLACE your PLACE!
Lane Bryant is hiring for part time sales associates for days, evenings and weekends for the Lane Bryant store located at The Streets.
Call 615-431-3375 for more information.
Charming Charlie is hiring at The Streets of Indian Lake Mall! We are currently hiring for style specialists and operations specialists. The award-winning fashion accessories retailer is the one-of-a-kind source for CHIC accessories and lifestyle collections. A place where you can celebrate your own style and a bright pop of color can transform you. Join our fun and friendly team today! Apply at www.charmingcharlie.com/
Fleet Feet Sports
Fleet Feet is seeking people who have a passion for lifetime fitness, who enjoy serving others, and who are capable of providing consistently superior customer service. We work hard and we play hard – and there are demands that go along with a position there, so we tend to be selective. We seek the following qualities in potential team members:
• A strong sales sense – confidence and comfort when talking to customers about our products
• A willingness to learn new things about our business and their products
• The ability to stay calm and friendly under pressure
• Patience and willingness to provide the ultimate customer service experience, making every customer feel equally welcome and valued
• A team player that is willing to pull their own weight and make decisions for the good of the team
Please apply if you are seeking long-term/year round full-time or part-time employment, as we do not hire for summer or holiday employment. Apply at www.fleetfeetnashville.com/careersjobs/hendersonville-coming-soon
The assistant manager is responsible for supporting the store manager in achieving financial goals and motivating a sales team. Goals will be achieved through recruiting talent, demonstrating sales leadership, promoting a positive work environment and managing operational processes to comply with company standards and policies.
• Inspire and motivate store team to drive for results
• Assist in meeting/exceeding all sales targets, including, plan, comp, and other key performance indicators (KPIs)
• Assist in monitoring and managing expenses to achieve store profitability, including payroll and other store expense
• Sales Leadership/Floor Awareness
• Generate exceptional sales results; act as a role model by demonstrating effective selling behaviors
• Ensure team demonstrates exceptional selling behaviors and utilizes brand specific selling programs
• Ensure employees are knowledgeable of financial goals, results, and opportunities
• Maintain constant awareness of customer traffic and team/customer interaction
• Prioritize and complete tasks to maximize sales results
• Assist in recruiting and training employees
• Recognize coaching opportunities with employees and take action to coach in the moment
• Initiate on-going development of self and employees through the use of available tools and programs
• Partner with supervisor regarding employee performance issues and concerns
• Store Operations
• Meet all deadlines; follow up with team to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures
• Manage store schedule to maximize employee productivity and sales results
• Ensure fiscal integrity of store by keeping accurate records, securing store assets and supporting all loss prevention initiatives
• Comply with operational policies and procedures and meet visual presentation standards These leadership skills are necessary for an assistant manager to exhibit in order to achieve core role responsibilities.
• Listen effectively
• Clearly and specifically provide direction and translate company objectives
• Utilize all modes of communication (written, verbal, non-verbal) to effectively ensure understanding
Motivation and Recognition
• Learn what motivates each employee and provides meaningful recognition
• Immediately recognize positive behavior and coach negative behavior in a private setting
• Prioritize and assign tasks in a manner that is realistic and time bound
• Multi-task to complete responsibilities
• Appropriately allocate time to ensure maximum return on time invested
Part-time Assistant Manager
• Availability must be a minimum 31 hours weekly***
• Availability must allow for the store to adhere to company policy, effective scheduling guidelines and state law*
• Generally shifts range for 2.5 to 8 hours, approximately 12-25 hours per week, based on the needs of the business, not to exceed 29 hours per week
• Available for peak selling times including but not limited to, new lines, inventory, sales promotions, special events and holidays
• Extended shifts will be scheduled if a shortage of staffing occurs and/or during peak selling times, new lines, inventory, sales promotions, special events and holidays
• May work Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, depending on store business and staffing level
• Part-time assistant managers may be scheduled opening, mid, or closing shifts, depending on store business and staffing level
• Long periods standing ranging from 8 to 12 hours per day during peak selling times, which include but are not limited to, sales promotions, special events, new lines and holidays
• Work quickly to complete physical tasks such as showing merchandise to customers, placing merchandise in fixtures, setting new lines, completing daily store maintenance which includes, but is not limited to climbing ladders, cleaning, and lifting boxes ranging from 5-35 lbs
• Possess the ability to read, write, conduct business-related mathematics, and analyze sales reports as required. Operate a register terminal, computer, and calculator
Job Type: Part-time
Retail Management: 1 year
Management: 1 year
Interested in applying? Just email your resume to Belkis_Arce-Cuadros@gymboree.com or call the store at (615) 826-0310 for more information.
Check back for more job opportunities offered by the retailers at The Streets of Indian Lake!