Hendersonville Farmers Market 2020
May 23 – September 19, 2020
Join us in our CENTER STAGE plaza for the 2020 Hendersonville Farmers Market!
Shop for your weekly produce and stroll around the Streets for unique gifts and more, every Saturday from May 23 through September 19! Plus, enjoy our Health-Wellness-Fitness-Safety themed days on the last Saturday of the month!
Etiquette for COVID-19 Safety
- Do not enter market if unwell
- First hour is dedicated to Senior Citizens and At-Risk Persons
- Maintain social distance – 6 ft.
- Vendor booths will be spaced 8 ft. apart
- Customers will be served one at a time with others waiting 6 ft. away and 6 ft. apart to avoid crowding food displays & vendor booths
- Wash hands – sanitize Hands
- Central hand sanitizing station available
- Vendors will have hand sanitizer at booths
- Customers may Pre-Order Online and Pick up Prepackaged items by appointment
- Curb-side service available for pre-orders until 10:00 a.m.
- One shopper per household – if at all possible
- No pets, unless a service dog
- Wear a face mask or covering
- Pay with Credit Card or Exact Change
And this, too, shall pass.
For more information, call (615) 838-8238 or email email@example.com.
Weather permitting. Events are subject to change without notice.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.